Welcome ~Nya!

Jun 25, 2011

New week ~ This time it was MUCH better...last week was the week from hell D= ~ This week went by much smoother. The only thing that drew me down this week was Koda - my little black foster kittle. He's sick =( and was loosing weight fast - not eating. He was dehydrated and I was really stressed for the beginning of the week afraid he might not make it.

So I took him into work with me on Wed and gave him lots of subcutaneous fluids and force fed him as well as nutri-cal and started him on Albon for his diarrhea. He was on doxy for his URI but it wasn't Photobucketworking well so I switched him to clavamox. Did this all week long and today he seems much better! Starting to eat again, playing a little bit and alert. Still has horrible runny eyes and nose but still making it through. Gained back 2 ounces - I know it doesn't seem like much but in foster care - it makes all the difference! So he's doing so much better now =) Just keeping up on the fluids and meds. I have a really soft spot for this one.

Was off Mon and Tues - Will and I rented POTC Lego game from the Red Box ~ loved it so he ended up buying it and we stayed up late playing it last night. Almost done with Final Fantasy XIII and I almost don't want to finish it because I won't be able to play the second one till Jan of 2012! I love this story line and game play so much! ~Lol been watching Veggie Tales all week too - brings back memories =)


Went through my Vampire Story which I have not titled yet. I really like where it's going and Will keeps waiting on me to start the 3rd chapter but I have to be in a certain mood to write stories for some reason. The story is really good and it's been through - geez i dunno - like 5-7 re-writes! I first created the story back in middle school/beginning of high school and just re-wrote it over and over. One of my copies was lost in 9th grade which made me want to re-do it again.

This time I feel as if the story is way more in depth - I have backgrounds of characters and even a story within a story so it takes more effort for me to write it and make sure everything is in it's right place and that the characters are acting true to their character. But~~~it's all amateur writing and I write it for my own personal enjoyment. Get writer's block a lot ~ I'll finish it...eventually I hope!

One week till Busch Gardens!!! I'm excited but at the same time worried for my fosters because I know not all of them will be of weight by the time I leave =/ So I'll have to leave them at the shelter ><. I just hope Koda is completely better by then or I'll have to place him in utmost care with someone who may be willing - but he's already showing signs of improvement so I'm pretty confident he'll be okay =)

We have added another member to the family today as well. ~~ A little baby robo hamster xD so CUTE! And Will always wanted one and 4 of them just happened to come PhotobucketPhotobucketinto the shelter yesterday! So we bought the cage we've been looking at for months (just waiting for either a teddy bear hamster or robo hamster to come into the shelter before buying it.) And now we have a little male hamster named "Chip". Our last hamster was a teddy bear hamster named "Chipo" (he died from old age) so Will shortened the name and named it "Chip" for this lil guy~

And I guess if you want to consider the squirrels as a part of the family here are some pics of them raiding my garden!!! There were 6 of them all together and more in the trees next to our house.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'll end with my collection of figures growing and a new announcment! Recently added was Sora with his Christmas Town outfit on, Yuffie, Reno, and Kadaj from Final Fantasy VII =3 I love them all! I need a huge wall shelf...my collectibles of Beanie Boos, Game Figures, and dragons just keep growing!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Now the announcement =)
Super Cute Kawaii!! » Blog » Hello Kitty Theme Park Coming! I want to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment