Welcome ~Nya!

Jun 2, 2011

Been a little bit stressed lately I think it's just the vast amount of animals at work and then coming home to more animals - never ending. Not to mention when you're thought of highly at work and a good worker I try not to slack off at all - meaning I don't take lunch or breaks. WELL! That's completely changing now. DEF need my lunch and breaks - and it's not slacking either - too much going on for me to just keep going on my feet at work for 10 hours straight just to come home to be on my feet for another 2-3 hours depending on if I'm up to cleaning that night.

Things are a bit rough at work since I can be a picky cleaner or do things more detailed. When I don't clean a particular room or spot for a couple of days either cuz I'm off work or cuz I've been put somewhere else - When I finally come back to it after another person has cleaned it...well...my stress levels just go through the roof because it's like people rely on only me to get the job done correctly or rather - more detailed.

SO - to conquer this I decided that I will take my breaks and lunch =) my pay is taken away for my lunch regardless so I might as well use it! If that means putting me a lil behind schedule then so be it - I'm only one person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note:Photobucketseems like I'm progressing more in my FFXIII game =3 lovin every second of it! As well as my Mortal Kombat Kollection!! Can't get enough! lol My garden is also coming along nicely as I added two more bird feeders and I'm seeing a lot of squirrel and blue jays etc...- the cats go nuts chattering in the window

We also dropped off two of our foster babies in the free roaming cat room and took on two more fuzz balls. They are still a lil bit 'feral' xP but are coming around nicely! So cute!~

Photobucket Photobucket

SO~ Looking forward to early July with my two friends Gigi and Char =D Busch Gardens for a lil while - it'll be soooo fun! Will's never been before so it'll be neat to show him around. I even went out shopping today for a new swim suit that I saw with Char when we did a lil shopping at the mall earlier =3 !!! I love it so much!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Which top do you prefer? Tankini or Bikini?
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Well that's it for now =)Here's my kawaii lil Jelly Bunnies from ~~BEKYOOT!~~
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. TANKINIIIII, so we can be tankini togetheeeeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'll bring both =3 Tankini might also be better so I don't burn as much o_o ~~lol can you guess which one Will said?! XD

    ReplyDelete