Welcome ~Nya!

Jul 5, 2011



Weeeell~ Back from Busch Gardens and I can say I had a pretty good time - other than a few things~ Had tons of animal encounters and it was my favorite time ever! The rides were cool too but I'd pick wildlife over anything else =) Even though this was suppose to be a not really expensive trip - it turned out to be a lot more than we bargained for >.o. Stupid Indian hotel >> never again! And parking - omg! Wish we could get a pass for a few days but nope. But trips are like that I guess and you always have to be realistic and prepare to spend more than what you think. Things always end up happening especially if you're trying to be the 'host' of the whole trip or situation.

I was going to buy a dragon/fairy statue but I spent my money elsewhere in Italy and got two gifts for G-ma for her b-day =). Figured I have enough dragons for now and I have no where to put it anyway! It's more fun buying for other ppl than yourself.

Will scared the hell outta me at the Water Park >> I dunno what it is -Panic Attack or something - Gigi said maybe a heart murmur but he had to get on the ground to breathe. Terrified of heights, bug bites, and he got pretty bad sunburn as well as heat rash not only on his arms but in other places as well. I dun think he's made well for the summer =/. But he loved all the animal encounters and I guess could have done without the rides lol. I love him.

We went to the Ripley's Museum ~ very cool. Took lots of pictures there and enjoying walking through the moving tunnel! I think the one in Ocean City has more interactive things though. The 4-D movie was good as well~ Spent a little bit more time in the hotel than what I would have liked - when I'm out I'm ready to do stuff! That's the worse thing I can do on a trip is just stay in the hotel - drives me nuts. Especially when the hotel was crappy x_x - I swear they need a new plumbing system, better breakfast items, more pillows, and a game room. We saw fireworks at B.G the two nights we were there. I love fireworks! So pretty. The first night we didn't get a good view but we did the second night =3

And I won't even mention the end of the trip - mis-communications and assumptions just basically killed the rest of the evening. Will and I said our 'sorries' but as he said ~ he's absolutely NOT taking the full blame for it because of the fact that we didn't do anything intentionally. We said sorry and did our part so as far as we're concerned the matter is resolved and actually was just really blown out of proportion. And we shouldn't have to gravel for friendship that has too much pride to do their part. Hell, 3 of us are already planning our trip to O.C ~ Forgive and forget - something I've started learning to do cuz just holding onto the past just drags you down even more. All in all I enjoyed my self the best I could and wanted to share every minute of it with Will. And that is how every trip is and will always be.

Mom actually talked to Will and I saying that we need another couple to hang out with and now that I think about it - she's absolutely right! Because every time I have one of my friends over they always feel like the third wheel - some care and some could care less. But I know that me being with him will never change. Yeah sure I can go a whole day without him and be happy and enjoy myself - but I'll never go a whole weekend unless I'm made to. And that's just how we are. Will has no one to hang out with - if I'm off doing whatever - he will be alone. And since I have learned to give him space when he wants it he's gotten a whole lot more affectionate!

Took us a long time and many problems to work through but that just made us all the more closer and we spend every second together like it's our last and when we want time to ourselves we give each other space. And there is NOTHING wrong with our relationship - we're married and WANT to be together. And the some people I know maybe even family who do think it's wrong are the ones who appear to envy our relationship and wish something bad would happen to us - but I always say - let it happen - we've been through so much crap that we could handle anything and it'll only make the relationship stronger. Then there are others who think of it like a fairytale and continue to wish us luck. But too bad most ppl in the world nowadays look at what they don't have instead of what they do have and always want what others have obtained. It's sad.

So! since Mom has given me the idea - We actually do have another couple like us/our age to hang out with! Patrick and Erin! Patrick and I have tons in common and he just makes me laugh all the time and Erin just fits with him perfectly! And non of us have to worry about anyone being left out at all =). I think it'll work better this way and instead just spend days with friends by myself rather than bring Will along. He's never really interested in girly convos anyway. And that gives him extra space and more affection for when I come back

No comments:

Post a Comment