First stop..Borders for sum manga!Neko Ramen (3rd) and Omamori Himari (2nd)

Next was of course Hot Topic where I got two Jack Sparrow t-shirts (both on clearance and all clearance was half off!), a Jack Sparrow wallet, and a cute lil panda shirt that says "I love you this much!"
Bath and Body works I just couldn't pass up because of all the nice smells =) So I got a Lemon scented candle that was 50% off! >w< I love sweet smelling candles!

Went to JCPenny and came out with two shirts that were in the 50%-80% off rack. And of course they are BOTH Arizona brand >>. And my new swim suit I bought a week or two ago was also Arizona brand o.o. And if you know me I usually do not care at all about the brand. I look at it and if I like it then I like it. I was also scanning other clothes and was like "Well this is cute!" and I look at the price tag and saw that it was Arizona - go figure! lol so I found the brand I like!

Next was Claire's ~ lots of kawaii things in there and I picked up this

A cute gummy bear charm bracelet! I wore it the second I bought it!
Last stop was the Hallmark store for my lil lamb beanie boo =3 My collection just keeps growing and growing.

No comments:
Post a Comment