Does anyone ever get that feeling that at some point you just really could care less about your birthday? Not in a bad way! I guess 'care less' would be the wrong term for what I'm trying to get at o.O. Hmms...lemme put it this way ~
2. To see POTC 4 in 3D (best ever)
3. And to just spend time with my friends and most importantly - my hubby ~^^~
I got all that plus more! So I'm happy =) I mean I didn't even have some of my family (I will not name them) call me at all to even say "Happy Birthday". But I did get a call from one of them today saying "sorry" ~ but really it didn't even phase me at all!! I wasn't offended by it <<. I had fun and did what I wanted to do so I'm not gonna complain about it! o.O
Hey! What made my day was beating that stupid hard head of a boss on FFXIII and
playing Mortal Kombat! Once the games were in I was gooooone XD. And instead of a huge cake Will bought ice cream cupcakes from Coldstones ~ and even though they weren't all that great as I thought they would be I didn't care >> still ate them...weren't that bad either XP and I eat too much junk food anyway! We have at least 4 gallons of ice cream in our freezer right now - I think I'm good~! So all in all ~ Thankies to everyone for the b-day wishes and yes I'm..........23yrs now o.o yes...that's right - I'll prob forget again sometime this year ^^;; lol this is the time in my life where I don't care how old I am or what day, time, or year it is - I just want to live and be happy =)
felt the same!! but don't worry you're getting bday cupcakes when i see you :3
ReplyDeleteYummmms! Cupcakes!! =3 can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~
ReplyDelete:)) Thanks! Following you.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! Hmmm...I never really cared about how old I was turning, but I've always been big on my bday :D I love celebrating it, and teasing my friends if they don't remember it :P It's a day all about YOU! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
ReplyDelete<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com