Total number as of now: 9Sick: 8
I wished they'd get better fast! It seems like they've been sick forever! I took 3 more yesterday and they are so tiny! I'm actually afraid that I might loose one because they are sick and so fragile. They don't even weight a pound!
Yoji - braveShen - cautious/God spirit
Kotek - small cat
On the up side my kittle Sarru is adopted and leaves on Monday =D - she's so sweet. I'll miss her. And our other new orange foster we also picked up this week is just SO bad! She's very feisty. I named her Zara - rising light.
If anyone is interested in a kitten here are the ones available at the moment ~ even tho they are still on meds they are still adoptable. -^^-


Ena - passionate/fiery
Chipo - gift


Koda - brave
Kuno - brave

Off Mon and Tues ~ plan to just hang out and take it a bit easy. Still catching up on sleep from the Busch Gardens trip and kickin' this congestion outta me. Bleach at work dun help either x_x ~ Oh! And sum pics from my animal encounters at B.G!
So far we've been up close and personal (feeding, touching, or holding) with:






Kestrel Falcon.............Giraffe
Peregrine Falcon...........Emu
Screech Owl................Sea Lion
Harris' Hawk...............North Amer Barn Own

Baby Alligator.............Hedgehog
Lorikeets..................African Grey Parrot
Macaws.....................Eagle Owl
Wallabees..................Grackle Bird
Ostrich....................Various Snakes
And I can't think of anymore for now o_o but we hope to add a lot more to that list! Dolphins for one....maybe pandas? I just LOVE
and have a fascination with wildlife ~~And this is why I strive to work with wildlife! Actually there is a group called Feathers n Friends.They are a rescue group that deal with mainly sick or injured birds but will also take other wildlife. Volunteering is always an option and I have connections with wildlife rehabilitators
through my work all the time! So in the very near future I'm probably going to volunteer my time to certain groups just to get in some more experience with wildlife. Eventually I hope to work with many types of different animals and maybe...MAYBE in many many years to come get a rehabilitator license....or just work in a zoo >> I'd love that. Experience is very very good to have!
No comments:
Post a Comment