First the sad news -
The three kittles that I picked up recently (picture in last post) Yuji, Shen, and Kotek - have all passed away. Yuji was the first one I had to have put to sleep. Kotek was found dead in the cage in the morning and Shen was right behind him. I know I didn't have them that long - maybe a week at most but it still hurts when I have to put one down or find one dead. I guess I was asking for it =/ I knew they were sick and very young when I took them. They just couldn't make it. At least I tried knowing that! But for the good news - I had Koda tested for FIV/FELV - he walks funny like his hips are weak and he has been sick for almost 2 months! So I was worried that he may be positive - but he wasn't! Koda is NEGATIVE for FIV/FELV!!
That took a load off my mind! I also got more potent medicine and he's doing well on it as well as the L-lysine. So hopefully he recovers fully soon!My other babies are growing fast and little Zara is a monster!! She actually chases and 'hunts down' my cats! They could eat her but instead they run away or just sit there and take it! Here's a vid - it's like 2min long and she starts messing with his tail in the beginning - strays off a bit to terrorize Will and I's game then goes back after him near the end.
Went to my friend Char's house last week ^^ which I haven't been in a LONG while ~ I got bombarded with veggies and herbs O_O
lol I guess it was a hint that I needed to cook more xP. So Will and I made some things. I made tea with the beebalm herbs as well as potpourri with it and the mint. The thyme herb is so awesome - I've never tasted it before but we tried it on our pork chops =) yummeh! As well as green onions and chives. Basil is a strong herb and I was encouraged to try it in mashed potatoes! So I gave it a try and loved it. (I love anything potato ~) Here are some pics! 



We actually ran out of thyme since we liked it so much so we picked up some more =) We made a trip to Annapolis and went to the mall
as well as the Whole Foods store near the mall. They have some pretty neat things in there - INCLUDING MY MOCHI! O_O They didn't have green tea mochi but they had vanilla - it was the last box too! So I snatched that quick! We picked up quite a few things to try and make - including some sweet things as well. At the mall I got this mint shake from the Godiva chocolate shop - OMG it was so good! Expensive but gooooood!
No comments:
Post a Comment