Yesterday it was Will's b-day (25yrs!)
lol time goes by really really fast! I remember when he was only 16! xD lol gettin old o.o not to mention I'm turning 22 this year --oi-- where has the time gone?! Didn't get many pics of Will on his b-day. We all went swimming and I didn't think it would have been a good idea to put my camera in the pool area! After that we shopped for a little bit then went back home. His parents made alot of seafood for him - which I steered clear of since me and seafood don't get along too well xP. The cake they had was odd to me. Not like a normal cake. It definatly was chocolate but didn't look like it. And it had an orange taste with manderines with cream on top. Sadly to say I did try it but couldn't take another bite. A little bit too bitter and way too much chocolate for my taste. lol I'm use to my extremely sweet icing - not cream.
They plan to have a big dinner for him tomorrow with...roast pig. Now it's not going to be like a ham it's going to be the WHOLE pig....yes, the head and everything. I'll be waiting to see how my
stomach takes this! His parents even asked if it would offend me, being an animal lover and all. I don't think it will...I just don't really want to see the head on something that I'm going to eat! I will be sure to take pics if my stomach handles it enough. Today we went to Stapely Water Gardens and Bridgemere Water Gardens. I actually asked if we could go cuz I remember it from last time I was here in England. It was cold and drizzling out and they asked if I wanted to wait another day...but in my mind that option was pointless cuz it rains EVERYDAY! So I said to hell with it 'I want to go!' lol.
I took lots of pictures there. Got to see tons and tons of fish, baby guniea pigs, fluffy rabbits, other small pet mammals, baby turtles - sooo cute! and I saw an Amazon Parrot! We have one at the shelter and it's a male named Chico! This one was a female and sure enough her favorite word was 'hello'. Will immediatly said ~ 'Look! I found Chico's sister!' ~ So that was a treat for me today ^^ I'm glad Will's parents were willing to take me there.
So that's the update for now. I'm hungry and want sum REAL ramen =P and I'll see how I do with that roast pig tomorrow and take more pictures once we go for a day up to Manchester
~ till then ~
(Note: I'll post up pictures later - I'm on an older computer right now that doesn't have a memory card reader...patience)
No comments:
Post a Comment