Welcome ~Nya!

Mar 7, 2010

hmms ~ Alice in Wonderland was a magnificent movie! Very eye catching and interesting ~ loved it ^^ I wasn't too impressed with the new chinese buffet though, it was hardly a buffet at all! Not much to choose from...I think I'll stick with Kitchen No.1 XD can't go wrong there!

Heh, at the movie theater we had two women and a kid sit right in front of us...well the kid and one of the women - the other one kept walking to the right of the seats until she was at the wall. The other woman was like "you can sit all the way over there if you want - we're sitting right here (right in front of Keursten, Ash and Me). The other lady was like "well I don't want to sit in the view of the kids!!!" Ha we all busted out laughing and the lady was like "what kids?!" realizing that we were older. They mistook Ash cuz she was slouched way down in the seat and mistook me because I had pigtails and a bow in my hair holding my panda bear (my hand bag that carries my stuff). lol then they wanted to give me a look as if saying "why the hell are you wearing that anyway" - smirk -

I like what I wear. And no I don't wear clothes to impress ANYONE but myself. If I like it I'm going to wear it whether anyone likes it or not. Okay - maybe I'm a little conceited about what I wear and how I dress, but that's none of anyone's concern. At least I don't go around judging others saying 'what the hell are you wearing - I hate it, take it off and wear something else'. I don't give a damn about what anyone else is wearing - if they like it then whats the problem?? (unless of course they are out in public and they are like...revealing every part of their body that everyone might not want to see <<).

When I get something I new I don't wear it 'just for the occasion' I wear it the second I get it and keep wearing it for days until I get bored of it - that's when I consider it old and no longer new to me. I like to dress up - even at home when I know I'm not going anywhere. It's kind of like a hobby and it keeps me happy and keeps me content with myself. I don't do it for others - I do it for me. I don't care what anyone thinks or says, I'm ME and if you don't like it then why the hell are you talking/being around me in the first place. I even compliment others but most of the time it just gets shoved back in my face or disregarded.

Why can't people just take compliments and leave it as it and just say 'thank you' every once in a while? And I don't do it just to 'suck up' either I don't need to suck up to anyone - if I don't like something then you'll hear that side too believe me...but I'm not going to sit there judge you by it. Oi, I dunno...maybe I should just say screw you too =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment