Welcome ~Nya!

Mar 21, 2010

Well on the upside I did not have to serve jury duty - lucky me. So I am excuse for the rest of the year ~ yay. Downside is...I have 3 days until I leave for England and I have to say I am NOT thrilled about it. Haven't eaten 2 days straight because I'm fretting over the stupid plane ride, not to mention immigration. And all my up tightness has got Will pissed off - UGH. I just feel like I want to throw up. I haven't cleaned the house and I haven't even started packing either. Not looking forward to leaving this 70 degree sunny weather here just to go over to 50 degree rainy cold weather over there. Not looking forward to worrying about my pets constantly while I'm away.
I HATE TRAVEL! ugh this sucks, my next post will be when I'm in England. Hopefully it will be more upbeat and happy than nervous and anxious/pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment