Welcome ~Nya!

Apr 10, 2010

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm finally back home and enjoying NICE weather! All my animals were ok when I got home....my house on the other hand not so much. It was trashed and filthy! Spent two days unpacking and cleaning up the house - a non-stop chore ugh! But it's all done and livable now.

It seems that the weather is the only good thing going for hubby right now though =( he lost his credit card holder and in it had his


British driver's license
US Visa Credit Card
British Credit Card
AND
Green Card
(Permanent Resident Card)

All the others aren't hard to replace, but his green card is going to take $400 just to replace it!!!! Stupid gov't...ugh so now we're waiting to see if anyone is going to turn it in. He lost it at Food Lion in Waldorf - the chances of him getting it back are slim and that sucks. Plus he's gotten sick, his hard drive failed on him and his computer is now saying that his new windows 7 isn't genuine

So I've been trying to lighten the mood. Even though we've lost $400 I don't let it bother me too much and just keep movin =) the kittens at the shelter cheered him up a bit and we got quite a few new games for the PS2/Wii/Xbox ~ I got The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Mario Galaxy (Wii), and a few others. And he got some shooting games to keep his mind off things xP.


No little foster kittens yet but I doubt I'll have to wait long - so that's something else to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment