Fall weather has to be the best – humidity is low and you get mix ups of cold/warm days. Not to mention the colors and smells =D –Halloween was great ~
we stayed in Deale for the night and passed out candy to some trick-or-treaters and ate some candy as well. There weren’t that many kids out but I got to see some cool costumes including Night Shift the Skylander! Haha, which made my night. Hopefully next year will be better. Will and I kept it simple with kitty ears, tail, and drawn on whiskers. We watched Nightmare before Christmas and fell asleep afterwards. It wasn’t too eventful but was nice =) 

We did carve pumpkins that we picked straight from a pumpkin patch! Will had to actually tear his pumpkin from the vine. I decided to do Charmander while Will finished off the original ghost pokemon with Gengar since he did Gastly and Haunter the years before. Both came out pretty nice but unfortunately didn’t last long since it hasn’t stayed constantly cold. The pumpkins started to rot pretty quickly, but it’s the time spent and the reward of seeing it afterwards that matters.
I only have one foster left! Choji and Vivi were a perfect pair and went to a home together – the family seemed really nice! Rin is the mom cat I still have. All her kittens have been adopted so now it’s her turn. She’s super sweet and still young so I think she has a pretty good chance. She isn’t much trouble at all =) 

Even though I had to cancel my Busch Gardens trip we have set up another trip this month to go to North Carolina for our 8th anniversary. So I am looking
forward to that! I ended up having a tear in my esophagus in which made me cancel the BG trip. That was a very unpleasant experience and I hope I never have to go through that again! Since the previous incident I feel I’ve been keeping myself more in check with my emotions. I’ve had a few close calls but am still learning ways around it or to deal with it. I just keep looking forward to things and that seems to help quite a bit – having something to look forward to. I’ve got plans and am working on setting them in motion. Once all the foster kitties are gone I’m going to start up the online classes I was talking about before.



I also had the job of taking training classes at work (especially the Compassion Fatigue class). After that class I believe I have been trying to bring balance back even if it’s just a little bit. I’ve taken compassion fatigue before but this class was more in depth and personal than the other. In some ways it did appear like a therapy session. I did learn more and some things I didn’t think would be compassion fatigue actually are. There’s a fine line between caring too much and becoming numb – and I’ve felt that numb feeling all too many times before. But I’m already one step ahead when it comes to this. Since having regular therapy it’s more unlikely for me to fall victim to it again – but still possible as long as I work in the field that I do.
I’ve been keeping a little bit more to myself lately and I don’t know if it’s the weather or if I’m just in waiting mode or I’m trying to keep distance to not get involved in certain things to avoid stress. I’ve been feeling the urge to just
submerge myself in something. I have been reading more and since I received my new Final Fantasy game I’ve been itching to start it, cuz once I start I’ll be completely involved and those games take a long while to complete! I also like to finish other games before I start a new one – in which case I’m playing Devil May Cry 4 and I’m just about done. Dante is my ALL TIME FAVORITE video game character hands down. Personality, looks, and style are all TOP NOTCH!! 
As for reading I have the Dark Matter Series – The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass. I’m on the second book and am genuinely interested! I just wished they would make the last two movies! The Golden Compass was a very good movie in my opinion! And since they never made the last two movies I never knew what happened! So I decided to read the books.

Lastly, I’m going to end with some tips on how to reach a goal – if you are a pro at reaching your goals then kudos to you and you don’t have to follow this direction~ go to the right hand side of my blog at the top and there will be a tab called "Pages". Underneath that it should have two - One says "About Me". Click on the one underneath the About Me page. Actually...just click here Getting What You Want - Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment