





The squirrels are doing well so far. The little girl I’ve had for a while has now opened her eyes! The lethargic boy we thought wasn’t going to make it is still here as well. He is a bit wobbly though and we are not sure if he has brain damage or not. Then I got two other little males. One I found in my yard two days ago and sadly he didn’t make it and the other from another rehabber.



Kings Dominion was fun =D haven’t been to a theme park in a while so it was good to go. Makes me want to go back for more! Of course I got on the Flight of Fear first – it’s my favorite ride. Then we went on the Intimidator that
always makes my eyesight go black! That one has a very intense G-force and Neg-G Force! After hitting a lot of the coasters we ate lunch then went to the water park – fun fun! Some of the slides were closed as well as the big wave pool so that was a bit of a disappointment – but we still had fun. My only regret is not getting on everything – there were still some rides and things I wanted to do but there’s just not enough time in a day! After going to the water park I think we were all pretty much drained. Next time I’ll do the water park absolutely last! 


Of course on the way out we had to stop by the gift shops! They always have so many dragon statues and figurines but this time I got something other than dragons or fairies. There was a dragon side table as well as a statue/light that I was really interested in but I held back!


They are cute…in a weird, creepy kinda way =3 I want to buy the whole sets now! I also got a henna tattoo. I figured its all natural anyway and
it’s not permanent. So I got one of a Koi fish. The stuff has a very strong herb/plant smell to it but then it dries and falls off leaving your skin stained with the pattern. It only lasts up to 2 weeks max but with me it prob won’t last that long. Maybe a week at most – it’s already starting to fade a bit. 

As far as my mental state goes I think I’m still doing rather well with all the crap that has been going on recently at work and other things. I find it easier for me if I block things out the best I can and always have something to look forward to. Like going kayaking this weekend and hanging out with two new friends we made. Just having something planned or something to do helps me get through the week or until that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment