
Christmas was great and the gathering was nice even though some members of the family could not be there. I made out great this year =D A new laptop, phone, juicer, and mixer! Plus numerous other things like pajamas, storage units, and gift cards. Will and I never ask for anything for Christmas and we never expect much or anything at all. The top 4 things I listed were all from my loving husband =3 and the latter were from family/friends. I just enjoy having family together and eating a meal. Receiving gifts is only a plus. The true joy is in the gathering.











Now it’s a New Year with goals in mind; I woke up New Year’s Day at 5am and decided then that I
would wake up at 5:30am every morning and do wii fit. So far everything is going well. I've have a few slip ups like waking up around 6-7am but I get back on track when it counts. Work has also gotten better. A new employee is bound to make things better! I picked up one foster kitten so far that was adopted by his founder. They call him “Sammi” Another Goal is………a freaking house!!I know it’s been an ongoing goal ~ but one I won't give up on! Will said before that he'd like to have a house before he turns 31…so he’s turning 29 this year, that gives us about 2 years. Plus…we still don't have the credit we need. Our credit is really good but most
companies like to see years of credit and we only have approx 2 years of credit history. So maybe 4 years will be good enough. For now we'll focus on what is in front of us and take it as it comes. In the meantime I'll be making some changes of my own and altering my lifestyle a little bit for when we do actually obtain a house! I’m planning to make a lot of changes with where we live now. Mostly upgrades and getting rid of old stuff we do not use or need. So far we’ve got a new table, a coat rack instead of using the back of chairs, a shoe rack instead of a pile of shoes to trip over as you walk in the door, pre made glass tops for our cabinets because they were sagging from the weight of the fish tanks, and some other little things. The next big thing is hooking up the TV to the wall to free up more space underneath it, customize the entertainment center piece we have now so it has doors, and get about a 68”H 43”W and possibly 12” D media storage cabinet with glass doors for my approx 300 dvds, blu-ray, and games which I am actually getting from Target very soon! But putting the doors on our existing entertainment center...that’s going to be a project we'll be working on for a while. AND for a plus...I'm doing all of this under a budget! =)




I am also happy to announce that I've talked with the DNR and I will have my masters rehab license in the summer - around June/July time! I am still an apprentice in my book and have A LOT to learn. I try to jump on any classes that come available when I can and take lots of notes.
When it comes down to it I'm more good at raising an animal than trying to put back together an injured one. I've gotten better with my...queasyness but still it's not that easy for me to try and keep myself together while also trying to help! I prefer to be able to raise the young ones on my own and then help someone else help the ones that are badly injured. But, either way I've still got much more to learn.I will end this with Mynci ~ The new family member to our household! She is about 8-9 months old and super adorable! >w< I adopted her from the shelter and was happy that she was still very young. Ferrets don't live long and accumulate many illnesses as they get older. So I look forward to spending some long years with her.


Heh, yourf irst 4 gifts mentioned were all from the same person =P
ReplyDeletehaha...yes Hubby =P
ReplyDelete