
Whew ~ Holidays can be fun but so stressful at the same time! Getting family together is a big stressor in itself – especially families that have been torn like mine. I made an effort and that’s all that counts. I’m going to put it all behind me and not worry about other people; family or not. I won’t let it ruin everything else.

Shopping is also fun but stressful, but it wouldn’t be so stressful if people wouldn’t act like assholes all the time – just because it’s Christmas doesn’t give you and excuse to be a jerk. So many people complaining about getting home, rushing here/there, making food for their families and don’t even consider that MAYBE other people are doing the exact same thing! Some people will wait in line for an hour to buy something just to have another person cut in front of them. Then when you say “Excuse me, I was in line.” The other person says, “Oh? Was there a line here? I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” And then continues to stand in line in front of you!!

And then there are those people that have to work on Christmas. I am one of those people because the animals have to be fed. The organization closes at lets say 12noon on Christmas – you get those people coming in AT YOUR CLOSING TIME to be served and then complain when you tell them you are closed. They continue to say “Well you are still here aren’t you? Why can’t you just let me in now – I’ll only be a moment?” These people don’t even consider that you have to be a certain place at a certain time to see/be with your family or get whatever you need to do done etc…all they care about is themselves and what THEY need/want. They could have come before closing time to get their item or do what they needed then, but then again…that would be under consideration and most people don’t have that anymore.
*sigs* But! You can’t let it get you down. Ignore them and continue on your way. By rushing around and stressing out you are just ruining it for yourself. So all in all – Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas and don’t be an Asshole!

No comments:
Post a Comment