Welcome ~Nya!

Mar 8, 2014

 photo 2018576luusddur7l.gif
Is spring here yet???? I’m so tired of this cold and the first day of spring is in less than 20 days. Today is quite nice though. Almost 60 degrees out and the sun is shining. March is also a big birthday month ~^^~ not mine but quite a few people I know including my Hubby’s.

It is confirmed that I’ll be flying to England again at the end of this month D= I dread it, but I’d rather be with Hubby than be home by myself. I’ll just have to try and NOT get sick this time. I swear, every single time I go over there I get sick and last time I thought I was going to die O_O literally, I couldn’t breathe and went numb all over – not fun. Travel is stressful for me whereas for other people would do anything to be able to travel out of the country – good for you =P.

Since I’ll be going back over to MORE coldness, I ordered a Kigurumi =D and it’s supposed to be here this Wed ^^.
 photo rilakkumakigurumifront_zps898ff422.jpg

I got the Rilakkuma one. I would have gotten Tare Panda if they had one but Rilakkuma is just as kawaii -^^- I’ll def stay warm now. My step sister is also going with us this time. She wants to sight see and well now is a good time to go for her so maybe I’ll feel a bit better when I’m there. I still enjoy going to the Monkey Park and garden shops with the koi fish. Of course Will’s parents’ cooking is also a plus! Authentic Chinese food is the best!

We are still adding things and customizing around the house. Pap and Will have been working on the media cabinet doors for a cabinet we have now. I’ll post before and after pics when it’s done =). As for the media cabinet we got from Target.com - here it is~~ from old to new!
 photo oldtonew-Feb2014_zps8632dade.jpg

It holds a lot and has freed up some space off my bookshelf. I’m extremely happy with it and it wasn’t hard to put together. I love it! =D I’ve also obtained some plexi-glass to make a mini door/blockade. It’s so my ferret won’t be able to get out of my side room. Everything else I tried would not work…she would either climb, dig, or push the object out of the way…it’s a sliding door so she figured out how to open the door as well! Now it’s her again the plexi-glass and so far the glass is winning XD. photo IMG_2749_zpsdfb20117.jpgIt’s low enough so my cats can still get in and out but high enough to whereas she can’t climb over it. Now she has a whole room to herself that’s ferret proof and I don’t have to worry about her getting into something she shouldn’t. She is also fully litter box trained and uses my cat litter boxes so I don’t have to worry about messes either!...other than the shredded paper she likes to play with –haha.

I finally got to go on an adoption event for work again. I hadn’t been to one in forever. Two dogs got adopted =D. It was at a pet item shop so I also got to pick up some ‘cat steps’ to help my special cat Koda get up to my bed and  photo IMG_2728_zps093808ef.jpgover the plexi-glass. He has cerebellar hypoplasia which basically means he’s…’special’ or simply put – retarded. He has bad balance and cannot jump properly. All my cats love it so it was worth it the $ and Koda is much happier now that he doesn’t have to struggle to get to his favorite places.

My crazy squirrel ‘Fruit Loop’ keeps coming back for treats every once in a while. She still gets close which scares me sometimes since she is suppose to be wild. I don’t encourage contact after my wildlife is released as it could be dangerous to both the animal and people if they make a wrong move. I mean…I hope she isn’t going up to other people – what if they think she is rabid? Or worse…they try to ‘pet’ her and she bites them and then they try and kill her? She could easily take off a finger or close to it. Their jaws are strong and teeth extremely sharp! But regardless  photo IMG_2427_zps5cba72e4.jpgof all that, we put out food for the birds and she gets to it anyway so to keep her from getting my feeders we put out some nuts and seed for her on the tree beside our porch.

Guess that sums up everything for now~ my next post maybe when I’m in England…or when I’m back.


No comments:

Post a Comment