Welcome ~Nya!

Jan 21, 2013


Happy New Year! =D

Time for sum changes and a new start – Let’s see how this works out ~

Last year our main resolution was to obtain a new car – we did that so now, naturally, this year we would like to pay off half of it – It’s on a five year plan but heck – if we can pay it off early then that’s better credit and less interest for us!


These past Saturdays – we headed back to New Life~ we had been skipping lately >.o ---so we are making a point to go to church every week. So far so good…3 weeks down!

Saving money is always a big one ~ that’s an all the time thing and that really comes down to needs and wants; something that I still need to work on. Seeing myself 2 years ago I realize that I have come a long way and have gotten SO much better – but there is always room for improvement. So I’ll continue to work on my bad habits xP In fact, our pastor just preached about this this past Sat! Remember 10 10 80 when it comes to money.

Give 10% (give generously) this doesn't have to be to the church, it could be to a charity etc...I consider our fostering some of that 10%!

Save 10%, always save. Put something away and don't touch it!

80% Live , self explanatory.


The bible talks more about money than it does about love --So Will and I are going to go with this plan God has laid out about money and see how this goes. =) Sounds reasonable enough to me! And it also doesn't have to be straight off 10 10 80 either. We could start at lower percentages and work our way up - changes take time.

There are always numerous other things to do and work on and they aren’t always easy to do. In fact, it’s just downright hard! It’s basically trying to change your actual lifestyle, which can be extremely hard especially if you are settled and use to specific ways. I’m just going to try my best and be more conscious of decisions I make considering living in this economy.

I have a job, a place to live, the best husband ever, my pets, and am living comfortably without much struggle. There is so much to be thankful for. So now it’s time to start a struggle instead of getting comfortable where I’m at. If I’m not struggling then I’m not accomplishing my resolutions correctly. Time for some much needed cutting back!

~~Wish me luck!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment