
Whew! Lots of things have taken place since Thanksgiving =3
Back from Disney! It was great and we had a lot of fun ^^ The drive there and back was a killer though; 13 hours one way! The drive down wasn’t too bad. Left around 5am and made it there in decent time. One pit stop we made in GA there was a pretty Siamese/tabby mix kitty making rounds. Came right up to our car for food and so of course we complied. He/She kept winking at meh XP

Our hotel was right beside Old Town small amusement park. Had a full kitchen but needless to say we didn’t really use it like we thought we would. Every day we booked it! Getting up at 7:30 every morning and
not returning back to the room until late – then doing in all over again the whole time we were there! By the last day we were all beat and could defiantly feel every muscle in our feet, legs and butt later on – but it was SO worth it~
Epcot and Hollywood Studios were the best parks by far as in things to do. Animal Kingdom didn’t interest me much as its stuff I’ve seen before. I mean I’ve been to just about every zoo in VA and MD – so Animal Kingdom wasn’t much different than that. I did enjoy the Parade though! I got kissed by King Louie and he worshipped my red hair – so funny. The Lion King Show was also very good – but those were really the only two things in the whole park. We only stayed there until afternoon then headed right back to Epcot for China and Japan shopping XD.
Magic Kingdom is definitely a lot more kid based but still – it was good. Lots of shows to see and the Parade was good too! Space Mountain is always a good ride to hit first. We did get on the “It’s a Small World”
ride and believe me, by the time it was over – everyone was dying to get off! Unfortunately, we didn’t get to see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. We didn’t realize that they only do the night parade and fireworks on certain nights! So we missed that =( --but there were tons of other things we did and I can’t get them all in one blog without making it WAY too long ^^;Hollywood Studios had a lot of shows including Fantasmic! That night show was awesome~! Also had the Star Tours, Indiana Jones, and Car Stunts. Not to
mention the millions of Christmas lights at night! We also got to meet the Wreck-It-Ralph characters Vanellope and Ralph!! One of my fav highlights of the whole trip! Epcot was my favorite
– It had seahorses o_o lots and lots of them! There was a nice aquarium for the Finding Nemo movie and interactive shows with the character Crush. There was a lot to do and see in Epcot which took us 2 days to go though. And we still didn’t see everything. Of course Epcot was Will’s fav as well because there was China, Japan, and England xP. We spent the bulk of our money on Chinese clothes – we got two matching outfits =) and numerous other little things. 


We are already planning another trip down there in another year or two. Discovery Cove, Sea World, and Universal Studios are next on the list! There is just so much to see in FL. So now Christmas is here. It’s the first year in 5 years that I don’t work Christmas! So I don’t have to worry about time and getting to my mom’s.
I just hope
Dad shows up this time – not like he did for Thanksgiving – not coming at all. Of course as usual Will and I don’t ask for anything and don’t want anything really. As it’s been said before, a family gathering with food is just fine and good enough. I’ll make cookies for sure as I do every year. Got a little gathering this Sat so I guess I’d better get cooking! So far I've made quite a bit between my gingerbread cookies and pumpkin gobs. Still have choc chip cookies to bake and I'm running out of containers to put them all in!There are other little things going on still. Especially with my brother that was in that car accident – but I’ve tried to remove myself from that situation and would rather not be involved as anxiety arises when there is really nothing I can do about the trial or anything else. I just hope this Christmas is a good one, everyone getting along, and everyone showing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment