
Staying home and stress shopping has really stopped a
lot. Still working on the staying home one but atleast when I'm going out it's usually just to pick up a few needed things like milk, bread, laundry detergent, cat food - etc etc...Work - I really don't even want to go THERE. I'd been doing really good minding my own business and trying not to do everyone's job. Basically just letting the new part timers take over, learn, and let the kennel manager deal with that other than me trying to do my job and theirs. I did stop fostering for a little bit but ended up taking 6 fosters in a week! I lost 4 and my other two are really sick =( *sighs* I still gotta work
on that. Work itself is stressful enough...we have 30 dogs on a run that is only suppose to have 15 and tons of cats. Not to mention some scary things going around at the shelter and stressing us staff out even more. Lots of other things were also playing factors - Ugh - I was almost...ALMOST to the point where I wanted to say I hate my job - but it's not true and after talking a bit to co-workers and getting a bigger picture of things - it's better to face this struggle rather than quitting then having to face the whole world.(Thanks Kevin ^^)Social Life - eh - it's the same - not that it really bothers me anymore. I just don't let it stress me. End of that <<
Internet time has really been a change for me and actually I kinda like it. I only get on occasionally. When I come home now I don't immediately turn on my computer like before. Some nights I don't even touch it at all.

As for my health - I think that is still a work in progress - eh was doing really well for a lil bit but the past week after working 8 days straight then having other things involved I kinda forgot to take care of myself.It seems my health habits start to slip when I become stressed or aggravated.
Fitness hasn't been a problem. I've been keeping up on that and I think that's one of the only things relieving my stress! I usually do Wii fit on my days
off. I've been burning it up on DDR playing it for 40min straight at a time on endless mode after work - stomping and just taking all that stress out on the mat then taking a cool shower afterward really helps me sleep better at night - this morning I didn't even hear Will's alarm go off or even feel/hear him get out of bed! (That's rare!) Our Goals feel like they are getting closer. Will goes for his driver's test next week, and our new bed is going to be our anniversary present.
That'll be soooo nice to finally have a bed that doesn't feel like springs going into my back and waking up sore. Not to mention the cats completely ruining the box spring ><.
Then -- a new car is close at hand. We've decided to take out a 'small' loan from the bank to help towards the car will also help with our credit score and getting a new house! - after that Will can get to work on time everyday and not have to worry about driving me and picking me up! And that's also more income =)Lastly, focus and praying are still a work in progress. Being thankful and really showing it should be #1. Even though things are tough and work isn't the best right now - in the bigger picture God is still taking care of us and that's something to be really thankful for! =)
And that concludes it. Some other things that have been going on - Red Lobster is now one our favorite once in a while places to eat. The biscuits are really what got me going there! And I love love love love grilled shrimp! So my new fetish is
grilled shrimp caesar salad XD YUM. Will has to be careful there though - he loves scallops and shrimp but he had a stuffed flounder with just a LITTLE bit of crab filling in it and he broke out in hives - not a lot of hives but enough to notice. >< he also got a few hives when he tried lobster too but not nearly as many as when he ate crab. Crab + Will = evil! Um, my creative spark came back for a little bit and I worked on my vampire story - now working on Chapter 6. Still a work in progress and I gotta find the right times and mood to write. Coming along nicely I think - Will seems to think so since he keeps asking me when I'm writing more and what's going to happen next lol!
Halloween is well on it's way and I really do love it =) And it actually hasn't been that cold lately which is niiiice! Plan on carving pumpkins and maybe make my pumpkin/molasses cookies that everyone seemed to love so much -^^- I dunno what I'd like to dress up as but I was kinda leaning towards hello kitty xP well...Chococat...cuz he's my fav character and he reminds me of Koda xD
No comments:
Post a Comment