Welcome ~Nya!

Nov 6, 2011

As I barely get online anymore I haven't been updating this as much. But I still post every once in a while =) I've been busy with myself and other things but feel happy and satisfied with how things are playing out!

Work has gotten much better since the dogs are all in proper runs and aren't sharing anymore - one cat room is still a bit of an issue though =/ But all in all it's nearing winter time and hopefully animals will start slowing down soon!


As for our car goal Will finally has a MD driver's license! That's the good news! The bad news is that we tried to get a loan from the bank but no luck. They said our credit score is good and we can afford the type of car we are wanting BUT...we only have 7 months of credit history and they want at least 2 years!! PhotobucketSo we are re-planning and seeing what other options we have. The bank is wiling to work with us and said if we have utility bills then maybe that will help. Good thing I kept all our previous bills and receipts! So the car thing is being pushed back till beginning of next year so we can save up a little more and gather our information. If any are interested we are planning on getting a Rav4 most likely 3rd Generation model - it take the same parts as our Scion and has 4 wheel drive - something that we desperately need since the Scion is crap in any type of bad weather.

Our 5 year anniversary is right around the corner! On black Friday actually! And our present is a new bed! Another one of our main goals that is at the top of the list right now. We did our research and looked around at beds. We've both decided on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme - the number one brand. If we get a new bed it's gonna be the best and it's gonna last! Planning on getting that a week before our anniversary - I CAN'T WAIT! To not wake up with a sore neck and back and sometimes even numb in my limbs is going to be the BEST.

Tempur Cloud ~ click for more details!

Since it's winter and getting slower - I haven't been to the wildlife center lately but still plan on going every now and then. After taking a small break we are fostering some kittens. I had 6 at first but my litter of 4had to be put to sleep =( They weren't doing well at all and only weighed a mere 10-13oz. So I ended up with two ~ Dues and Hala ~ then recently Will saw a litter of 3 baby kittles and brought them home so we are at 5 foster babies. All are doing so well and most of them are polydactyl!!!!! Lol extra toes everywhere! Here are some pics of the ones that pasted away and the ones we have now.

Dues, Hala, and then Toki, Ildi, and Pika (the ones we have now)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The ones we lost - MoMo, Moki, Mao Mao, and Mali
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

One thing I have been doing a lot of lately is playing video games >_> okay - I did play games before but not to this extent. Usually I play ONE game at a time - finish it - then start anew but right now I am currently playing: Zelda: Twilight Princess, Paper Mario, POTC Lego, Alice Madness, Star Wars Lego, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and my absolute new FAVORITE - Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. Pretty much all at the same time O_O

Skylanders is for kids. I know this. But the game play is SO unique and intriguing! You collect toys...literally - little statues of monsters. You place them on a portal connected by USB to the PS3 and they show up on your screen and you play as them. If you want to switch just take that toy off and put another on and presto! You're a different character. I have quite a bit right now and they are all on level 4 or higher (lvl 10 is the highest) - there is 37 all together. They all come with a web code, trading card with status, and stickers.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And that's what's going on with me - if the phone goes unanswered or I'm glued to the tv and don't hear a word you're saying then you know why xP

No comments:

Post a Comment