Welcome ~Nya!

May 8, 2011

I'm BACK!

Feels great to be home again! And I have to say my younger brother did an acceptable job looking after my pets! Everyone had food and water and no one was dead >> which is good.

The most joy I got out of going to England was this.....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Yeeeeah...I did sum shoppin whilst over there. Can't resist when I'm taken to China Town in Manchester! One store was filled with tons of Anime/Game things like Final Fantasy statues and action figures. The other was filled with lots of KAWAII things like Tare Panda, Hello Kitty, etc etc...Lots of plushies and other cute things.
Safe to say ~ I was in ~~Heaven~~ ~

Other than that it was okay. At least it didn't rain much while we were there (which was odd o.O)Will and I also re-visited our lil garden spot were he first took my and my Dad back in 2005. Here are the pics ~ the first ones are from 2005 and the second ones are from 2011 =) The gardens over there are pretty.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And last but not least I have to show ya'll a British advertisement I love so much XDDD

Anywayz - As soon as we arrived home we cleaned till 12 midnight (our internal clocks were saying it was like 5am x_x) we were very tired. Unpacked sum stuff in the morning and then went grocery shopping since we had no food in the house >>. Also picked up sum garden things! This is my new project for this summer =D

It still needs a lot of work but Will and I have already gotten compliments on it - I just hope the flowers dun die! And I can't wait for Hummingbirds to show up!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

2Girls1Boy 5/8/11
Another event ~~ Fostering has officially started again! I have 3 lil black and white monsters - lol. They aren't scared of anything. About 3 1/2 weeks old =3

PhotobucketI also have a bottle baby too that my aunt's niece found in the rummage of a demolished house! There were 3 but only this one lived. She is very demanding!



Aaaand that's about it for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment