Welcome ~Nya!

Apr 28, 2011

Luckily I have not gotten sick since being in England so far. Doing a bit better this time around. Of course the first day I arrived it was raining and very dreary. All I wanted to do was sleep. Can't say much for the second day either - cold and dreary.

Today was better =) The sun is actually fully out and not hiding behind clouds! A rare sight here. I'm glad the sun is out - I feel like I have more energy. Though... it is STILL cold but that will never change much. Kinda crazy with the Royal Wedding being tomorrow n' all. It's gonna be SUPER busy in London. So we aren't even thinking about catching a train down there - no way!

Did sum shopping =D Got a figure of Balthier! *luff luff* and a kawaii lil panda necklace! Beanie Boos are next on the list.


Not really eating much =/. And I think Will's parents are a bit 'concerned' as they keep trying to feed me >>. Yesterday they had duck, chinese sausage, and fish......all of which I do not like/eat *blah* (and yes I have tried them before). So I just ate a bowl of boiled rice. Today I'm not very enthusiastic about food as they want me to try......octopus with garlic................Didn't Will tell them that I really do not like seafood?

I have a full bottle of water by me at all times - it is necessary. Dun get me wrong...I would communicate with them but it's seems I'm misunderstood most of the time =/ so I rely on Will for the communication.

Oi, surprisingly I'm not super worried about my pets. We had everything set up nicely for my lil bro to take care of them and I call back regularly to make sure everything's okay. I love my pets and hate leaving them.


Anywayz, it's no surprise but no matter what I can't keep or even start a conversation with his family (cept his sis sometimes) even when I want to. Usually when I start a convo I always include my job or my pets or animals in general. But I can't even share my and Will's joys and experiences that we have with our animals. And his reasoning for me not telling them about our pets is cuz they will 'worry'......okay...really? pets? According to Will they think we only have 3 cats and that's it! And he says they already worry over that! So talking about animals is kinda out of the picture at this point...the one thing that I really only talk about or feel comfortable talking about. I could talk about my other interests....games, manga, cute things, but I don't think those interest many ppl.

So my reasoning is...when we move and get a bigger house and get a dog, maybe a bird. He said that's when his parents said they will come over to visit. 7 cats, 1 dog, a bird, 4 ferrets, 2 chinchillas, and 2 sugar gliders. What is the difference between telling them and letting them just walk into a house full of pets without ANY warning whatsoever? When of course they are expecting just 3 cats...hmm.

*sigh* well it's not like I'm too great in convo anyway and my views on things are different. Will really loves to have pets around and is happy with them. I can't imagine if anything ever happened to Niblet. He would be so depressed. But our happiness with animals and joy of having them will never reach the minds of his parents. I don't think so anyway. I don't think they'll ever see our happiness. I feel that fostering especially was something that I was meant to do and something that Will and I learned to do together. It is a HUGE part of our lives - but I cannot/ he cannot share that with his family - because animals are "dirty".

And I hate to say it but we have so many animals and pets come in and out of our house and our living space never becomes as "dirty" as his family's. You can walk into our house without bumping into things at least. No clutter etc etc...I mean ppl have their 'clutter' but there's a point when it just goes too far. So many pets but our house is far from "dirty". BUT...like I said - ppl just have their way of thinking and to them animals are dirty.

Can't say my emotions are too great now but here they never really are. I may just be here for my husband so he can see his family but at least he could act like a caring husband towards me and his family could be more....inviting I guess that's the right word. I think next year I'm going to seriously - very seriously thing about taking a vacation of my own with one of my friends or sumthing and let him go by himself. I'm just - tired of this and I really don't like it here. Out of my world.

2 comments:

  1. Well, to each his own, yes. BUT they should be told before they visit. D: Hope things get better and maybe Will can mention to them to make some vegetables for dinner too!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are a lil better as I just ate sum egg with peas << better than eating junk food! ~ Yes...def should let them know that they are walking into a zoo!

    I'm feeling a lil bit better but of course I'm missing home already and wanna go back >.oI'm trying to make the best of it - but that's kinda hard when you're freezing your arse off all the time!!! x.x

    ReplyDelete