Christmas is over, a new year has begun and Valentine's Day is almost here!

And I'm finally back and have changed things up a bit. I have a habit of doing that. Always wanting to move things around just for new scenery or something. Anywayz...
Christmas this year was great. The whole family got together and for the first time in years there was NO fighting at all. Usually when we get together there is always a fight. Be it Thanksgiving, or any other holiday. I think everyone pretty much got things they wanted for Christmas. I would have been happy with like one or two main gifts rather than a lot of small things but all kinds were given =). I got tons of games, some stuff from Bekyoot.com and HipHopCandy.com and movies. The main thing was the PS3 Move and it is an awesome gift.
Lol Hubby got lots of things he wanted to. But it's like Christmas for both of us all year round! Hubby always buys something for me off the internet. (Like I say I want it or it'd be nice to have but I don't really need it at that time) Well a month or even a week later when I've prob forgotten about it he buys it and doesn't tell me! Then a package comes in the mail and he says "It's for you!" and it's like Christmas all over again! He does is ALL the time. Sometimes he'll buy stuff for himself then forgets what he buys! He always says it's like Christmas when you go through old toys and things that you haven't see in years!
After Christmas I got together with some friends. They spent the night, we played
new games we recently bought that cracked us up, listened to music, baked, shopped, watched movies. I missed that ALOT so THANK YOU Gigi and Char! I hope we can find another weekend to do it again!!Will and I also have traveled around a bit. We've been to many different malls and one time we went to Anne Arundel Mills and saw something amazing =)....SUGAR GLIDERS! And sure enough a couple weeks later we bought two sugar gliders from the group that happened to be there at the mall when we decided to shop there. They are ADORABLE and very cheeky/smart lil animals. The are marsupials - NOT RODENTS. So they are not destructive by nature. They are only about 8-12wks old and still are babies and like to be curious just like any other baby animal. They love pockets and tight dark places (like a pouch). Will has even had the pleasure of taking them to work with him most of the time! They just sleep in their pouches all day since they are nocturnal.
We are still bonding with them. They live up to 15 yrs! and once they are 'bonded' with you they NEVER want to be off you! We can't wait for that to happen!

We named them Poki which is for 'cheeky' or 'curious' and Pepe (Pep-A) which is for 'baby'. I handle Poki while Hubby handles Pepe more. They are both making progress =). We even bought a small tent and put it up in our living room! We just hop in it with them and they go nuts! They love it! And it's a great way to bond with them.
Here is a pic of Poki - I have yet to get some of Pepe - she is still on the shy side.

So those are the new additions to the family =) Our big animal family xP.
Hmms....The Medieval Times....Will and I payed the highest price to go see the show
and eat dinner there. All I can say is....we got up and left in the middle of it. It was HORRIBLE! So many things just went wrong. For one...we payed around $130 to see the show and for dinner and for the best seats in the house. The ONLY two drinks you could get was unsweetened tea and Pepsi....that was IT. If you wanted other drinks you had to pay more!
Two...You had NO silverware and the food was HOT. They even give you soup without a spoon. Okay, we know it's suppose to be as close to Medieval Times as possible but that was ridiculous. We knew before hand that there would be no silverware but were TOLD that utensils were available to eat with. We asked for them...twice and they never brought them out to us.
Three... The show....ugh the show...if you are 5-10yrs old yeah it's great....but it was SO cheesy the only thing going for it was the costumes and props.
Four...no refund...none...at all. We filed a complaint but still no reply. As long as they have your money...they don't give a flying monkey what you think.
I could go on but it would be pointless to let them take up any more space on my blog.
Well that's it for now. I have a lot more to catch up on but I don't want to make this too long =) ~~Till next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment