Welcome ~Nya!

Jun 28, 2010

So I've started working 8-6 now. The days are long and it is REALLY hard for me to wake up every morning no matter what time I go to bed - ugh! But the extra days off and switching weekends with my other co-workers is good. On top of going to work ~ for the past 3 weeks I've been playing on Wii fit and other Wii games every single day o.o. All through high school and even a year after I always always always weighed 140lbs no matter what. I could eat a bag of chips, box of doughnuts, tray of cupcakes and still weigh 140 through it all.

~~ Buuuut since I started working at the shelter and playing games like Wii fit, Rabbid Rabbits, Wii sports, etc - I am now 125lbs give or take since bodily fluids etc fluctuate and you can gain or loose 2lbs in day depending on things in your body or how much you drink etc ~ nevertheless it's always stays near or on 125lbs like I was in high school when I was always 140lbs. Can't say I'm not satisfied with that! - Go me =) and I can still eat cupcakes and chips ~ my two favorite things =D yay! As long as I stay active of course...and with the job I have - there is no way I'm not active!


I picked up two new fosters. Both med hair - one black and white and the other orange and white. So cuuute!~ My bottle babies are growing up fast! Just started trying canned food mixed with water and KMR and they love it! They make a mess like crazy but they love it nonetheless. They seem not to like bottle feeding anymore since every time I try to bottle feed them they just bite, whine and thrash about at the nipple constantly. They can finally poop and pee by themselves too ~ yay. Here are some piccies of the two lil monsters ^^ and the two new fosters I picked up.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I named the bottle babies Sana and Sakura ~ cute lil calico tigers! The black and white one is Noga ~ he's a bit shy -^^- and the orange one is Kin!


Off this weekend headed to V.A.~ Thinking about the month of July/weekend coming up Parents are thinking about getting a divorce and seem serious about it. I guess they want to know how us kids feel about it. Me? I really have no opinion, but I do feel sorry for my younger brother who is kind of in the middle of it all. Well...he's ALL in the middle of it. He wants things to stay the same but I don't think it's going to happen. I mean, I always knew they fought a lot but it's never gone this far. Heh, I've heard from mom and dad and they both "think" that either of them is seeing another 'person'. But neither of them are - as they both say. But do they say that to each other? Oi ~ I dunno. Will was kinda shocked ~ but he already told dad that if it's for the best or what makes them happy then he supports the decision. Eh, I dun really support or go against it, I dun know what to think other than stay out of it?

O_O oi oi oi so many ppl and their screwed up relationships? WTH is goin on?! How can things end up so bad =/ I mean....people fight and have arguments - that's normal ~ what married couple doesn't fight or even just bf and gf, sometimes? It wouldn't be normal if they don't. But at the end of the day even after you fight and think about how stupid it was you still love the other person right? RIGHT?! I know Will and I have our arguments and it's always over petty stupid stuff. But when it comes down to a major decision we always come to an agreement or understanding and that's what really matters. Most of our fights are out of stress and being tired anywayz - which is understandable.


Um...fighting over the other cheating and stuff like that is different >> all I can say in THAT situation is ~ don't take them back o.o but I can't really say since I don't have to deal or never had had to deal with it...or with going out with different ppl << I found the right guy the first time thanks to God's will! And thinking about him having me as his firsts and me having him as my firsts for EVERYTHING possible just makes me well up with super duper happiness that I can't explain . I have shared everything with only him =) teehee ^^

Well, that's about it for now ~ work tomorrow, hopefully sum more kitties will get adopted -^^-

No comments:

Post a Comment