it's been non-stop this month and next month I'm expecting to be a bit worse. I've been switched to a 4 day work week 10hrs a day. It sucks because I have to get up extra extra early and be there by 8am (but I have to tend to my two bottle babies and 12 other kitties, my 8 kitties, and other pets before I leave)! Then I won't get off till 6pm - be home by around 6:30 ish, clean/feed etc all pets again o_o then maybe have time to eat something then go to bed. The only up side I see to it is that I get 2-3 days off a week, depending on the week. Which will give me time to kinda re-generate hopefully <<. All I have to say is - this would be IMPOSSIBLE if I didn't have my other half (Will) at home helping me. Since we have the bottle babies he's been staying home, while I work, taking care of them. We have gotten 6 adopted so far and more hopefully this week/end ^^. Go go kitties and pray I don't pick up anymore! << that is sometimes impossible for me though.
The new schedule will take a lot of getting use to since I've got my days kinda centered and split so I can get through them pretty fast and still have time for myself. This way since I'll be working looong days - it will be very hard to get any time to myself or eat or sleep or even take a freakin shower >.o I don't eat breakfast or lunch as it is because I just literally work right through then realize oh crap I gotta go! or I still need to do this this and this! Oi, we'll see
No comments:
Post a Comment