
I have a total of 14 kittens. Including my bottle baby that is doing great - Daiyu!
she's so bad, but sweet
Very active and playful - I have high hopes for her. All the others are doing good. One has a little cold but nothing extreme. I'm just glad it's getting better ~ my health wasn't doing so good cuz of it! Nothing planned trip wise for now ~ going to stay home and get all these kitties adopted then take a break! Hopefully re-do our trip to Ocean City and hopefully Gigi can go! Things should be much better =) ~~
Went to Olive Garden for lunch yesterday - the waitress thought I was adorable and took it upon herself to get all cozy with me, grab my arm and walk me to my table like that ~ lol. Then headed to the mall to return some Game Stop games and shop around ~ Got stopped in my tracks, complimented many times, dragged to get my photo taken o_o and repeatedly asked where I get my outfits from!


I know I get a lot of stares cuz of clothes I like and wear but at the same time I get a lot of compliments too so that balances it out =) Now if I was just getting stares and smirks then there'd be a problem xP but at least SOME ppl have taste out there =P
No comments:
Post a Comment