Welcome ~Nya!

Jan 31, 2010

Despite the LONG car ride into Waldorf cuz of the snow we still made it to the mall to do our planned shopping ~

Will FINALLY got his ears pierced and it looks great on him! Men with jewelry = hot =) ~ not too much though….>> like those dudes who have like a million piercings on their face o.o so not cool. ~~~~To top it all off I figured I’d get a second hole in both ears so Will didn’t have to feel alone in the process XP ~ I was verrrry hesitant at first but I got it in the end =)
Next stop was Hot Topic for Will’s new outfit ------see here >HOT CUTE

Then the food court for some Hawaiian Grill that I think was run by Japanese people ~ makes sense since there are a lot of Asians in Hawaii.

Last was Suncoast where they were having an anime cosplay/ trivia game….ok…there was only about 5 people total for that and all the questions revolved around Inuyasha, Naruto or some other show that has been on Cartoon Network a billion times….not to mention they were all dressed up as someone either from Naruto or Inuyasha or Bleach. Ok ok…so those shows are popular but come on! There is SO much more anime than those….
To name a few:

Moon Phase
Shuffle
Spiral (SO GOOD!)
Ghost Hunt (AWESOME!)
Aishiteru Baby

Another thing that Bleach, Inuyasha and Naruto have in common……THEY NEVER EVER EVER END! You got like 300 some + episodes of ONE anime…..Bleach honestly should have ended around 60 sum – it was a good ending but they kept on going *sigh*. Also DBZ was in there as well…..everyone knows that is LONG and Goku just gets stronger and stronger…honestly – how much stronger can he get? Then there’s his sons…and his sons sons etc etc it goes on forever….like Poke mon – man did they screw that up!

Eh but that’s my rant for today =P if you’re reading this and love anime check out those ones I listed and always always always watch them in their ORIGINAL language - it’s so much better! Also – Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese live actions are very comical and highly entertaining.

In the end I bought the Limited Box Set of Rozen Maiden and the whole series of Princess Princess (it was buy one anime get the next 50% off!). Lovely~

And that was my Sat =) and we didn’t even get stuck in the snow ^^ yay.

01-30-10 Ears Pierced!


1 comment:

  1. hooray i need to check out Rozen Maiden, i've been meaning to do that ever since i heard about it

    ReplyDelete