Welcome ~Nya!

Feb 20, 2010


Finally all my foster babies have been adopted, even little Tirashi with his nerve damaged paw. I feel accomplished =D. Cleaned out the room I keep my fosters in – disinfected everything possible and ready to take on more kittens! After I come back from England that is ~

I’ll miss my little Tirashi ~

I just gotta say I am sooo not looking forward to that plane ride over! But Will’s sis called today and said that their mom is practicing making the Chinese foods that I really like ^_^ I love his parent’s cooking! YUM! So I have something to look forward to. Oh yeah ~ anyone want a souvenir while I’m away??

Other than the wonderful days I have at work not much else has been going on, trying to hang out with friends a bit more on my days off – if our schedules allow it. Got an Xbox – yay ^^ more DDR games for meh!

And a new TRIPP dress which I love so much o.o
WintertideAubadeLuminescent Lampyridkawaii kittleTennya and Chikota - Nya!

So lately I’ve been thinking about my friends a lot and wondering how everyone is doing. I don’t hear from most of them that much since I know we all have busy schedules with work/school/etc…been wanting to hang out more and do stuff – had a great time with Keursten btw =D (thankies for hanging out with meh I will def be seeing you again soon XD). Oi, so if any of ya’ll are reading this and want to hang out just message meh – I am free every Sunday from 1pm till the end of the day =).

And that’s about it. =) Can’t wait for Alice in Wonderland to come out!!!! If anybody wants to go see it with me – hit me up!



1 comment:

  1. i miss you!!!! i just haven't had time to do ANYTHING because of freaking school! but i could probably hang with you this upcoming sunday. don't think i have anything to do. :) cept hw guh...

    ReplyDelete