Welcome ~Nya!

Jan 18, 2010

Last message was on Christmas Eve…hmms – Christmas huh? Didn’t feel the need to write much on that because it wasn’t really that great this year =/ it was awkward in a way…..presents got mixed up. Like Phil opened up something that had his name on it and he didn’t ask for it on his list but he really liked the gift! Turns out it was Will’s MAIN gift that he had been talking about for like a week before Christmas that he really really wanted.

Will leaned over to see what it was and Phil proudly showed him and when I saw the look on Will’s face I KNEW it was the game he REALLY was waiting for. Needless to say – no one else may have noticed the disappointment on his face or frustration but I saw it…oh I defiantly saw it. And that made me so…I dunno – I felt really really aggravated/unhappy. They kept throwing gifts my way but I was like “Stop!!” Everything was really rushed…all those presents were opened in like 15min when usually it takes an hour or more. I didn’t even get the chance to look at what I opened before they threw another gift my way…and another, another, another.

It was freakin crazy

Yeah sure I was grateful but I wanted time to take in the moment which I didn’t get to do. And seeing Will be disappointed like that made me even more upset. I didn't like it one bit. And Eric got stuff that was really Phil's and vise versa.

In the end mom had to say - no that really was Will's - I'm sorry Phil. And of course that was awkward.

I was happy in the end that Will got what he really wanted. That was that only thing he really wanted in the first place. It was expensive but it’s really the only thing he asked for. Eh, so maybe this upcoming Christmas will be better. I did really well for myself in terms of getting what people needed/wanted or could really use. I got everyone in the immediate family gifts that weren’t cheap but still gave myself a $200 limit and stayed under it! But of course…since Christmas was rushed this year people didn’t really take in what they got too well. It was quickly tossed aside to get ready for the next gift.

Overall – I can honestly say the snow made me happy ^^ and the few gifts I received that I truly wanted.

Didn’t do anything for new years – we fell asleep early cuz I had work the next day – we dun have tv anywayz so it’s not like we could watch fireworks or the ball drop. It’s the same thing every year <<. No new year’s resolutions or anything – I just like to take things as they come and not worry about the future or what’s ahead of me.

Work has been going ok – really same as always. I got sick last week and had to call out 3 days which sucked cuz I was stuck at home with nothing to do but be sick. I hate being stuck or not be able to do anything. I find that when I work and come home I feel…I guess useful? Maybe it’s self-worth – like I don’t sit on my ass all day and do nothing. Especially since my job requires fast action and running around ALL DAY. Which is what I like best ^^ makes the day go by faster and you’re burning calories ~ lol since I love my junk food XD I think my job is the only thing which really keeps me in shape!

It’s final that Will and I are going to England for his b-day. I’ve already gotten approved from work for 2wks – half of it with pay and the other half is furlough days XD. The only thing I’m really looking forward to is his parents cooking. I hate the plan ride >< scary…and I hate immigration – bastards…and I hate the weather – depressing.

Maybe I just don’t like change or I just prefer sunny old America. ^^. It’ll be good that he can see his family though – so I just tell myself – I am doing it for him…I’d rather be in Walt Disney World but I’m doing this for him =) lol.

So I’m on my quest to get all my foster kitties adopted before March – I have four kittens left and I think they’ll go pretty quickly. Little Tirashi’s paw still isn’t working properly and I think it may just have to be amputated. I do have someone interested in him though! Which is surprising!


Will and I are doing ok – as always. We never fight over any big stuff or decision – never. But I find myself and even him sometimes fretting over stupid small things that don’t even matter! So I’m trying to change that…and it’s working bit by bit – I just have to learn to ignore certain things. Sometimes he’s in a slightly bad mood and he thinks I can’t tell – peh we’ve been living together long enough – I can certainly tell! And vise versa with me, lol but I’m obvious xP

~So that’s the update for now – I got work for 7 days straight starting tomorrow so I gotta get my rest now! I have a feeling that I won’t be eating much at all……one day all vitamin pills here I come! ~



1 comment:

  1. i love those vitamins :) it makes up for me not eating when i'm bombarded with school and work teehee ^.^ i've had a total of three meals this whole week since i've been smacked wtih homework (cuz it's the first week of school) gaaah! and i decided to do something stupid and take a math, bio,and computer class, AND a history class (my worst subject) ma brain hurwts!!!!!!!!!!! lol we should get together again and do something soon

    ReplyDelete