

I'm actually ahead of my career work and plan to get even more ahead while I’m away. I am at 50% so I'm aiming for at least 65% done before I get back =D I’ll have plenty of time on my hands so why not. I just completed Rangeland Management and all I can say about that is I never want to be a farmer or someone that studies soil all day. I can understand how it ties in with wildlife management – I just don’t want to be on that end of it. Next up – Forest Management pt. 1 and 2!
I’m not too sure how to feel about it but I am now certified in humane euthanasia. I’m not completely
confident in my abilities to
carry through with it though; firstly, because I don’t do well with blood/needles etc…get nauseated and sometimes pass out. Secondly, I don’t know how it will affect my state of mind. I’ve only just recently started to recover from the ordeal last year. It hasn’t even been a full year yet. I truly believe that being a helper (which I have been) in euthanizing and actually doing it yourself are two different things. The feeling, I’m sure, is also completely diverse between doing vs. helping. Cutting this blog a little short this time =) Next blog will probably be from the UK – wish me luck and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment