Welcome ~Nya!

Jan 17, 2012

Resolution Underway!

–We are officially putting our plan into motion on Jan 27th…took almost a month to come up with our plan of how to save and what to cut back on! We had agreements and disagreements so I guess a month is what it took to get things straight!

PhotobucketA car – def before fall or by fall is in order. It is going to be a Rav4 Sport or LTD model 2006 - 2011 year. Color I want is blue!! =D The pacific blue metallic or the nautical blue metallic – either is fine by me! Nothing over 20k ~ 10k up front - then we’ll pay it off within a year at most! Is what we agreed. So it comes down to – earn 10k before fall!

Still sorting out the house thing…a lot goes into that and we are still at disagreement to some things. Not the house itself but the payments and costs. I see 300k for a house and think – DAMN! He says we can manage…I say ‘no’. That’s like 25-30 years of paying off a house at 800 – 900 a month not including electric, phone, internet, water bills etc etc….so make it like 1k to 1500k a month. Don’t think so. I’d rather not. But here's a pic of one I found in Brandywine for 275k - promising but too bad it won't be there by the time we can afford it.
Photobucket

Instead of thinking about all that right now I’m just going to focus on saving in general. Houses are always coming and going so who knows what deals we’ll see in the future. Our common goal is to save up at least 60k for a down payment. Now the negative side to that is……we’ll probably be stuck where we are now for the next 2-3 years…-ugh! As long as we get a house before our 10yr anniversary I’ll be happy.

On another note – I still have 6 fosters Photobucketbabies and two of them have already had near death experiences! (Konani and Devi) They are still hanging on surprisingly and I have hope for them. Here’s a pic of the 3 lil girls.

PhotobucketAnd I still have Hala. My white kitty who is almost 7-8mths old!! Doesn’t anyone want her?! She’s not a cuddle kitty but she would make an awesome mouser!

Anywayz, that’s another thing I have to focus on. Fostering also takes time and money- both of which we are trying to save. That will be a hard decision for me when the time comes after these lil monsters get adopted; to foster or not to foster. Hmms…..


And onto something totally off topic – I tried this Korean dessert food and loved it. Vanilla ice cream and red bean paste in a wafer fish. lol – my fishy ice cream~

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment