Children
Babies
So what role do adults get to play in this “Halloween” event? According to this day in age society – adults get to pass out candy but aren’t allowed to trick or treat – adults get to dress up their kids and take them out for candy but aren’t allowed to dress up themselves……
When I was younger I use to see adults dressing up, going to parties, the ones who took their kids trick-or-treating also dressed up but now I see nothing but a bunch of lazy azzz adults who are biased against the other adults who actually do want to make their Halloween a fun one.
I’m 21.....aannd???? I had the pleasure of adults telling me last year “Aren’t you too old for trick or treating? It’s for the kids.” Some adults even refrain from giving candy to adults. (adults like candy too…hellllooooo!) Some even try to make Halloween as miserable as possible for them just to get them to give up and go home. Well guess what……
This holiday is NOT just for kids. It is for anyone who wants to go out and have a bit of fun. I AM going trick or treating this year no matter what anyone says =) so all ya’ll people who think I’m too old for trick or treating…
Candy
Coloring books
Video games
Disney movies
Candy, cakes, and cookies
Bows and ribbons in my hair
The ball pen at McD’s
Comic books
Finger painting
Saturday cartoons
Play-doh
Stuffed animals
Etc etc …all ya’ll can kiss my azz because if I love it then I’m not going to stop doing what I love just because you think I’m too old – forget you. I love to dress up, I love pumpkins, and I love candy – Halloween is one of my favorite holidays by far =).
Also! I cannot stand a highly religious person saying that Halloween is forbidden and anyone who is involved in it is going to hell. Halloween is what you make it to be. Just because you go and gather candy or make pumpkin pie doesn’t mean that you’re a satanic devil and will go to hell.
Yes I have read the history on it – but most of those beliefs haven’t come to America and most people know nothing of it. Halloween is a day to go out and have fun…..not to start mischief like some people think. Teenagers who have nothing else better to do than be immature and egg houses, toilet paper trees, put poison in candy need to get a steel boot up their ass and get thrown in jail end of story.
Ugh, I hate what this world has come to…rather what America has come to. Half the freakin kids in our schools systems are retarded, cell phones are glued on to people’s ears 24/7, no one helps anyone out anymore, no one has manners, everyone is in a rush all the time….need I go on? Christmas isn’t even celebrated like it used to be!! I always look forward to Christmas lights on people’s houses, but I’m finding that less and less ppl decorate.
Oi I’ll just sum all this up right now -
Happy Halloween~! Meow.

No comments:
Post a Comment