Got paid on Friday and was off for the weekend ~ sweet. Saturday we headed over to the farmer's market and I picked up 3 manga's for $6 each ^^
Demon Diary
Yurara
Wish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then grocery shopping time at Super-Walmart xD we stocked up good! mmmMmms yummeh food. Picked up another Tamagotchi for Will then went to McD's for lunch! I play that god-awful monopoly game which I know is completely rigged but still play anyway xP. Won a free medium fry outta that! Had another person yet complement me on my outfit I was wearing and pursued to ask where I got my clothes. ^o^ points for meeee! Blah at all of you others who look at me with ugly faces =P.
Next it was on to the used bookstore in Prince Frederick for more manga! Yay!! I got two books of Skip Beat and they had the WHOLE series brand new that I was gonna collect next – Aishiteru Baby – so you guessed it…I picked up all 7 of them at $4 each XD can’t beat that!
Sunday we got all dressed up in our Halloween outfits and headed over to Bowles Farm in St. Mary’s. There was A LOT of people there. Admission was $10 per person but if you wore your costume then you got $2 off. But I was surprised…there was like no one there in costume other than a FEW kids. Is it just me or are people becoming extremely lazy when it comes to the holidays now? Anywayz, Will and I went as a pair of black nekos!
We got many compliments but sadly couldn’t enter the costume contest because there weren’t any adults who had costumes on! So the costume contest for the adult group wasn’t held…which was completely unfair! After that it was pumpkin patch time!!! Their field was HUGE! Took a while to find some good pumpkins though ^^ it was buy one get one free! It wasn’t too exciting there afterwards so we went home.
Welcome ~Nya!
Oct 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment