Welcome ~Nya!

Jun 21, 2015

My birthday this year was one of the best I’ve had in a long time. It was a small gathering of my mom, Ken and Will ~ I had my ice cream cakeand I got everything on my ‘wish’ list (like 3 things), even the floor was done! Will put in a lot of effort to get it done =) Did not believe it would have been done by my b-day. I love, love, love my gaming headphones – I find myself using them when I watch Netflix as well -^^-. I re-played Alice Madness on Nightmare mode and the sound was astonishing; gives you a whole different feel of game play. Hubby found it funny that I was using my headphones for everything so he even took shots of me on different days using them xD.

 photo IMG_7694_zpsoagtxbbb.jpg photo IMG_7651_zpselktw5dv.jpg photo IMG_7669_zpscre4qz0b.jpg photo DSC06129_zpsmgz7yoh2.jpg photo IMG_7859_zps6x2bd3dl.jpg

I have 3 fosters as of now ~ Zafara (calico), Mew (on the sandals), and Bunta(black and white) – so cute ^^. There was little Mei-fun as well but she ended up being FIV positive =( Will had found on her the side of the road and she was very sick. We got her feeling better but she just wasn’t getting back to full health – so she was tested. But at least she got to experience a home and happiness in the short time we had her.

 photo IMG_8055_zpslz27p5js.jpg photo IMG_8428_zpsrgtyvlli.jpg photo IMG_8288_zpsud0elypf.jpg photo IMG_8084_zpsc66scmqx.jpg

No wildlife yet this year. I don’t know if I’ll be doing wildlife this year. I mean, if I’m under my 5 foster limit and a squirrel or a couple opossums come my way then I’ll take them, but I’m not actually searching them out.

Going to see Varekai in Baltimore in July ~ =D can’t wait for it because I saw Varekai back when it first toured in Maryland – never thought I’d be able to see it again! And this time Will gets to see it live with me -^^-. Love Cirque-du-Soleil. Just hope everything has quieted down from all that rioting >>.

Family ties are working their way through on Hubby’s side. Finally after almost 10 years we are starting to get to know each other. It’s taken some pent up stress off me and makes me feel a bit more comfortable. Before I was always on my toes trying to make sure I didn’t make any wrong moves. It’s always good to move forward.

I’ve had a few downfalls recently but I think I have recovered well. I’m still fighting with myself in a few areas but I’m getting there. My schooling is almost done! Come end of July I should be fully complete! Ugh, the Aquaculture was super difficult though and I’m glad I’m working on International Conservation Issues right now. It also includes Geography which I’m surprisingly good at!
width=


No comments:

Post a Comment