Welcome ~Nya!

Oct 26, 2010

Hmm. My chinchilla Gizmo died last week on Oct 23rd at 1am in the morning. On that Sunday before, we realized that he had broken his foot. We took him to the vet on Monday and he patched it up and put a pin it in. It was healing really well. But I guess the stress was just too much for poor Gizmo. He started having seizures Friday night all the way into Sat morn until he died...right in my arms. ;-; And his son 'Chino' just kept crying and making calling sounds for him. We buried Gizmo behind our house and immediately starting looking for a breeder to get another male chin from.

Weeeell we were successful in getting another chin! He is only around 3months old and tiny - his name is Taro! We started off with them in separate cages and slowly introduced them. Chino was immediately interested in the baby - showed no aggression at all. And yesterday it took me 4 and half hours of constant supervision to introduce them fully. Taro was a bit frightened of Chino at first and made this pitiful puppy like cries. But after a while he finally came around and they did well together. This morning I woke up to them sleeping together! The ultimate sign of affection! And now Chino is happy =)


First pic is of Gizmo =( RIP baby boy
Next pic if of Chino ~ he's so adorable!
Third is of Taro - the newcomer (a bit camera shy)
And last is of Chino and Taro bein best buds =)
Close Gizmo Photobucket


On top of that my hamster is now showing signs of aging and will soon pass I suspect. He's over 3 years old - which is a long time for a hamster. =( I'm anticipating it ><

And on top of that I am sick -_- congested, sore throat, coughing...ugh. And to make things worse...things at work aren't going so great. I recently got caught up in something that I never should have got caught up in the first place. I try to be nice to everyone. I don't say things about other ppl and try not to shine bad light on them. But of course all my intentions and actions mean nothing and you truly do find out who your real friends are eventually. I broke down crying at work yesterday because I really did feel hurt. I did nothing wrong! Ugh - whatever.


Anywayz, Will and I carved our pumpkins. I did Zombie Hello Kitty and he did the Trigun cat that shows up in every episode XD I loved his! We recently finished the Trigun series as well =) still as good as it was when I saw it the first time XP I love Vash...but it sucked that Wolfwood died =/ ~ We're watching another classic now ^^ Cowboy Bebop!

Halloween 2010 Trigun kitty Halloween 2010 hello kitty zombie
Halloween 2010 Trigun kitty and Hello kitty

I only have 2 foster babies left. Isa and Kima =) I have someone interested in Isa too. Hopefully they both get adopted ~ cuz there is this lil tiny 4wk old kitten at the shelter I want to foster, but I want my other ones to get adopted first before I take her. Dun think I can handle more than 2 or 3 anymore - not right now anywayz.


As for Halloween...ugh...I'm just not motivated this year for some reason! Then only thing I find myself wanting is to carve pumpkins and to eat yummeh pumpkin food and drinks o.O - screw the candy. I want to decorate but I can't with my crazy cats around xP. The shelter looks good though! *.* I love Halloween decorations! Eh, for Halloween night though I dunno what to do ~ I want to go to a part or sumthin but I dunno where! Guess I'll just play it by ear xP.

No comments:

Post a Comment